Edgy and unique ideas for having a stunning hair color can help you pump up your style by incorporating various vibrant colors.
You can choose as well as bright colors depending on your personal preference and skin tone. Moreover, when placed strategically, these colors look great on edgy hairstyles.
So, without further ado, let’s move on to explore some hot and edgy hair color ideas.
- You can go for multi-tonal highlights that match with your current hair color and definition to your hairstyle.
However, while choosing the shades, make sure that you select hues that complement each other. Plus, in most of the cases, bright face framing streaks are considered better than single all-over hair color.
- Jazz up your dark mane with rich deep colors like plum, purple, violet, blue, dark red, pale pink, burgundy, etc.
While using chunks or highlights, focus on the crown and bangs to make the colors more appealing. Besides, horizontal stripes create an amazing effect.
- If your current hair color is lighter, you can pick vibrant colors such as fiery red, pink, yellow, platinum, grey, light blue, orange, green or suitable shades of blonde.
You could also try neon highlights or pastel blonde tones to create a glamorous effect.
- During winters, try to choose relatively darker tones and vice versa for summers. Needless to add, pick colors as per your personality and keep an eye on the latest hair color trends.
Moreover, depending on your hairstyle, you can get asymmetrical highlights on the bangs or layers.
- Opting for edgy colors that accentuate your eyes is another superb idea. For example, warm hazel eyes look stunning with brown and blonde hair colors.
Similarly, blue eyes with blonde hair would look pretty with platinum highlights and caramel lowlights. Those with brown eyes can go for auburn with strawberry blonde highlights.
Here’s a video giving tips on how to dye your hair with alternative colors.
- In case you are fond of edgy hair colors but are not interested in coloring your hair to avoid damage, you can consider opting for clip-in hair extensions.
- Those who are hesitant to experiment with bold colors can enhance their appearance with natural highlights as well.
- To flaunt a perfectly polished appearance, combine edgy ideas with gloss treatment after coloring your hair.
It adds a touch of elegance and charm. In addition, you can adorn your edgy tresses with stylish hair accessories.